"What are you twelve"
Yeah on a scale of one to ten bye
girls don’t like boys, girls like halloween and mark ruffalo’s tumblr account
I like Halloween and Tumblr, too.
1. Sneak out in the middle of the night with someone you like. Drive to the middle of nowhere or simply just watch the stars and the moon from the roof of a car. Talk about the universe and everything in between.
2. Draw. Sculpt. Or write. Put your tangled thoughts into art. Show it to someone or hide it under your bed.
3. Put yourself first sometimes. Do what you love even if your friends or parents tell you otherwise. Wear the clothes you want and listen to the music your heart desires. Don’t fall under the pressure of pleasing others.
4. Spend an hour or two alone every day. Go to a coffee shop and sit by the window. Bring your favorite book even though you’ve probably read it a hundred times and look at the different people surrounding you.
5. Go out at night. Perhaps with your best friend. Dress up for once and make sure to feel beautiful and classy. In case you’re a girl put on a shade of red lipstick and curl your hair. There is just something strangely exciting about looking like you got it all together when deep down you’re a nervous wreck.
””“”“why did you cut your hair?::”“”“” i cut my hair to piss you off. specifially you, i was thinking of you when i cut my hair. i was thinking that you, specifically, would be interested in what my newly short hair meant to you, specifically.
I am so bad at conversation I’m sorry if u have ever tried to talk to me omg
one time my parents had an argument because my dad bought a bald cap for $2.70 but he was already bald
- Reasons to marry me:
We'd eat pizza and listen to good music together and we'd probably fuck 14 times a week and buy too many pets and build pillow forts.